475 days
was the number of days since I last wrote an alphabet in this long-forgetten site.
How's everybody?
I still thank you humbly if anyone of out there is still visiting this site (HAHA!), but yea,
it has been so long ago.
The change that is happening to me right now,
is frightening.
I felt like a loser, sceptical, stuck-up, and above all, I got further away from God.
What's happening to me?
At times I can just shut down on myself and refuse to see anyone, ANYONE, for the whole day.
I have NEVER felt this way before. Never.
Is it because of work? Or the people around that I see?
Or is it because I thought I was strong enough to handle everything yet I overdid it?
I don't know really.
Happy CNY everyone.
2 comments:
u r not forgotten.
sometimes i would like to have some alone time too! but dont spend too long in there, we are always around!whee
Post a Comment