Yes damn it! I can't believe it's February already. Everything seems to happen even faster right now haha.
But on the brighter note, this is my third post of the new year woot! =D Though no one cares to read my blog at the moment, thanks to own laziness of updating this blog for the past few months. Just to let you know,
I HAVEN'T ABANDONED MY BLOG! NO WAY! Haha.
And just to ensure my blogging skills are not rusty, I would like to put a video and some pictures this time (as if it's a hard thing to do XD LOL) =D. Nah, it is because I am
damn addicted to THIS SONG!
Owl City - Fireflies
(courtesy of Youtube)
I am VERY certain everyone of you would hear, and LOVE this song! There is honestly something wrong with you if you don't lol.
This is one of the most chilling songs I ever heard, and it certainly suits me 100% (not gay song, mind some of you =P) haha. Even the MTV looks cute also.
This song will accompany me as I prepare myself for Tuesday. Big day indeed. But knowing that God would be with me at all times, I am definitely more confident and trusting Him in the process. Adios!
AND COME ON ARSENAL!
4 comments:
Yes!Arsenal must beat chealsea this time.Ohya haven ask u about ur interview.Email me and let me know yea:)dun worry i will alw look forward for your updates here.Keep it up.Post more blogs yea.Happy chinese new year!!!
"damn, it's february already"
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT! seriously, how can it be february already!!!
and i like that song too..=)
that songs has been my ringtone since months ago... hahaha
happy chinese new year!!!
and oono its ONLY feb ?? months to go...
Post a Comment