Though I'm just halfway studying, but I can hardly imagine the long hours I'm gonna spend in office alone,especially I knew the fact that my pathway is related to accounting work. So lifeless.
But after reading one interesting article in The Star today, I see hope. =D
"Employees all over the world spend up to A FIFTH of their working day cyberslacking, or wasting time on the Internet, studies show"
A FIFTH. Why am I not surprised?
So what are the 10 tips to hide from your boss yet enjoy surfing the net at the same time?
1) Network
- Facebook (which I'm still considering of using), common among business professionals and students (yea quite true)
- Myspace (promote your "syok-sendiri" photos online =P)
2) Rant about work
- Rant your co-workers as much as you want thru http://www.annoyingcoworker.net/ (MAN THIS IS SERIOUSLY FUN!)
- Or Customers Suck (customerssuck.livejournal.com) erm please make sure your employers are not around for this. lol.
3) Going once going twice......
- You guessed it. E-bay
4) Judge beauty contests
- http://www.hotornot.com/ (the name says it all)
5) Catch up on celebrity gossip!
- If your co-workers barely talk to you in office, go gossip yourself! You can even share with them to spice up the working place =)
6) Write in a personal blog
- Post any nonsense you want in your personalized blogs or spaces online. Others may not know your blog, as you can always leave it private.
7) All work and YES play!
- Turn down the volume of your computer sound, and game!
- http://www.games.yahoo.com/
- games.msn.com
8) Footie time
- Don't waste your knowledge on football. Maximise it!
- Create your own team in the EPL website
9) Time to hide
- If you're using Windows, push the Windows button and M to minimise whatever shouldn't be seen
- Toggle from the site http://www.donsbosspage.com/ (attention!*) which displays a fake spreadsheet to fool your supervisor. SUPER COOL WEI! =D
10) Do all these at your own risks.

You certainly do not want your boss to be like this. lol.
3 comments:
lolz...bro...u gave me hope...knowing accounting job aint tht sucky after all hahaha
You might also like to check out...
www.RetailHell.co.uk
&
www.CustomersSuck.co.uk
For all your slacking needs! ;)
hahaahaa y han bro! how u found me hehe. hows genting? yea at least we can play and work =D lol
and to the anonymous, thx 4 d tip! =D but may i noe hu u are?
Post a Comment