But he knows nuts about football.
Just 24 hours after Chelsea drew surprisingly with Norwegian outfit Rosenborg, its manager, Jose Mourinho quitted Chelsea with mutual consent after falling out with owner Roman. As a football fan, I saw it coming but I never expected it to happen that fast. =S
That's the story perhaps. Even though Mourinho gets the players he wants via Roman's riches, he NEVER succeeded in satisfying the Russian as Roman asked too much. How could you sack a manager who brought 2 Premier League titles in succession to the club?
ROMAN, YOU ARE JUST PLAIN GREEDY. MONEY CAN'T BUY GOOD MANAGERS, AND YOU WERE LUCKY TO HAVE MOURINHO.
With all due respect, Mourinho is one of the greatest managers in football. Under him, Porto, his former club won the UEFA Cup and Champions League which gave him the spotlight, befote he transformed Chelsea from 3rd-4th placing teams to champions of England. Every year since his arrival, he has at least won a trophy. What are you thinking Roman?
Man I'm so gonna miss the controversies he caused in the EPL. His comments, WOW! Even Alex Ferguson, Rafa and Wenger find it hard to beat him!
" Tottenham parked a bus in front of the goal."
"Referees don't like giving penalties to Chelsea."
Sense of tremendous arrogance, but hillarious. Who will self-proclaim himself as "The One"? Even the FA of England has to shut his mouth up lol. Despite his arrogance, he is still one brilliant manager as it is never easy to manage a team of superstars. I myself am a MU fan, and I also dislike his arrogance as he really talks too much sometimes, but i acknowledge his contributions. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment