Each question for like, 30 mins?! And discussion of a case study for the whole 2 hours, repeating AND repeating. That's 4 times.
What's the point of discussing about assignment then? swt.
Okay enough of cursing. Today lecture ended earlier and we went for sushi in Subang Parade. Supposed to be canceled, but somehow more people turned out in the end, eg Kah Leong who seemed desperate for Sushi lol. Gosh it's been like decades since i last went there, and still, it has nothing lol. Looks more modernized though. There was this offer for RM2 per plate in Sushi King today, so Sara and Vi-vian kind-heartedly used their membership cards for the offer. Thanks! =) If I cleared my bowel this morning, I would definitely finish at least 10 plates man. 7 plates were not my standards lol. Overall, it was satisfying. =D
Then I fleed home, wanting desperately for a rest or two as I was so darn sleepy, praying to God that I won't fall asleep as I nearly did! I spotted 3 kids standing up together at the back of a car, kinda cute, which made me thought of my childhood days.
Back in the adolescence days, when we knew absolutely nothing about the world, all we get was the love of parents and relatives. Even "Ah Suks" and "Ah Sums" from nowhere would appear and give compliments like "Wah your son very cute ah!" and then pinching your face like there's no tomorrow. Swt.
See, that's the point isn't it, in the past when we were so innocent (ok fine go ahead and laugh) enough that everything's done and there for us, and all we needed to do was to wait like a king or queen. Those childish games like "dim bing bing" and "protecting the chickens from the eagle" that we played, will now just be a sweet memory to remember. And by then, the girl students were pretty fierce already. HA HA HA
Plus the fact that I always face two babies at home since my mom is a babysitter, I'm captivated by the cuteness on their faces, SO CUTE! But then, they are a complete nuisance sometimes. Did I mention I was naughty last time? lol.
Doesn't matter who that was, those were the good old days. Wait, that kid looks like someone? =P
I wish to sleep again, gosh recently I can really sleep. Red blood cells running out, HELP!

2 comments:
WAHAHA! i am freaking free now! tests all over, yet machibai is coming on, nvm, crap here abit also! haha that person in the pic does look like someone we all know la, the legendary ham jing la! DUH, anyway, i wanna see someone la not you la end up i always dont get to see him! nevermind! i wait for the time to come =D
lol i noe who u are swt. ms mcb LOL! who u wan see la so desperate la haha
Post a Comment