This is the test I had done on myself when I went through the Chong siblings (you know who you are) blogs and I felt kind of interested. Here are the results:
| Greed: | Medium | |
| Gluttony: | Medium | |
| Wrath: | Medium | |
| Sloth: | Very Low | |
| Envy: | Very Low | |
| Lust: | High | |
| Pride: | Medium |
Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
But I'm still a bit puzzled. Lust? hahahahahaha. Anyhow that was the result so I can't do anything. Maybe I do have lust lol. Lust for what I don't really know.
But it's still great considering I have improved myself in terms of personality. Thank God =D I hope to improve further though, as I am still nowhere perfect.
Anyone who views this post, do try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment