Friday, February 29, 2008

Painful Apology... and Realization

Over the past few days, certain things have really really nearly made me gone mad, and it's part of the reason of why I changed the URL of my current blog. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Don't ask me why. Some of you already knew, but if you really want to know, I can assure you, it's really and should be forgettable.

But from this incident, I really felt like I was awaken by a very harsh wake-up-call on myself about the reality of this life. I'm still not sure what I did was right, as the words that I used might not be acceptable to anyone. Now only I know that there is a dichotomy existing in this society, which I can't really describe here. Those who knew what happened may understand why.

Thankfully and fortunately, I always believe that in every bad thing you get a good thing out of it, and through this indeed bizarre incident, I have discovered one thing,

My close high school friends, especially including my college mates are one of the best things that I had in my life.

I'm not sure where will we go from here, but do promise me that each and everyone you remain in contact with each other even though we will graduate and depart towards our own life paths one day. Okay? =)

Okay I think I'm dropping my tears pretty soon haha.

Thanks so much guys.

No comments: